Fly with passion
Flying in VMC conditions is for everyone but flying in IMC takes a whole new level of advanced skill. The instrument rating program for multi engine a.k.a Group 1 instrument rating provides the pilot with a rating to fly in IMC conditions under Instrument Flight Rules (IFR).
Instrument Rating training is carried out by our highly experienced instructors who also have airline experience. They'll impart thier knowledge their experience from their real life scenario which helps the student to understand better to what Instrument Flying is all about.
- License : Private / Commercial Pilot License - Aeroplane
- Medical : Cat 1 or Cat 3 by a Civil Aviation Medical Examiner
Transport Canada Minimum Requirements
- 40 hours of total instrument time (upto 20 hours may be on a simulator)
- 50 hours PIC Cross-Country Flight Time
- A dual cross-country of at least 100 nautical miles, under simulated or actual IFR conditions must be completed.
- Transport Canada Written Exam - INRAT
- Transport Canada Flight Test - Multi Engine IR
Type: Full Time / Part Time
Duration: 4 Weeks(Full Time)* / 10 Weeks (Part Time)*
* The given duration is based on an average course completion rate. The training is done at students pace and progress.
The hours used to calculate the course expense based on Transport Canada minimums. Any additional training required to meet standards will be charged at the applicable rates.
NOTE: These prices do not include applicable taxes & fuel surcharges. All prices are in Canadian Dollars ($CAD).