Special Summer Offer
- No Enrollment Fees
- No Admin Fee
- Pay per Hour (Pay as you fly)
- No Hidden Charges
Perquisites & Limitations
- Easy Upgrade to Private Pilot License
- Joy Rides with friends and family
- Able to fly a non-high performance four seater plane with one passenger only
- Flying in Daylight Hours Only (VFR)
- Flights are limited to Canadian Airspace Only
- Age : 16 Years and above
- Medical : Cat 4, Cat 3 or Cat 1 by a Civil Aviation Medical Examiner
Transport Canada Recreational Pilot Minimum Requirements
A minimum total of 25 hours of flying experience including:
- 15 hours dual training with Flight Instructor
- 5 hours solo
- # 20 Hours Ground School – Including instruction on Air Law, Meteorology, Navigation, and General Knowledge.
- Transport Canada Written Exam - Recreational Pilot Permit Aeroplane
- Transport Canada Flight Test
Type: Full Time / Part Time
Duration: 1 month (Full Time)* / 3 months (Part Time)*
* The given duration is based on an average course completion rate. The training is done at students pace and progress.
The hours used to calculate the course expense are not based on Transport Canada minimums. They are calculated according to realisitic training time required by student to obtain their License.
NOTE: These prices do not include applicable taxes & fuel surcharges. All prices are in Canadian Dollars ($CAD).